- At any point during dinner you use the phrase, “I really shouldn’t but…”
- After dinner you change into sweatpants
- Your sweatpants don’t fit
- You’re sweating…Cool Whip
- You would use any of the words to describe the way you feel: bloated, ballooned, or blimpy
- Your mother feels compelled to tell everyone that you’re big boned
- You find yourself licking out any form of food container
- You eat leftovers…on Thanksgiving
Want A Free Book?!?
We'd love to give you the book Praying The Promises for free! It will walk you through God's promises and how to pray them. Just sign up below to get your copy IMMEDIATELY! It's like Christmas!