- At any point during dinner you use the phrase, “I really shouldn’t but…”
- After dinner you change into sweatpants
- Your sweatpants don’t fit
- You’re sweating…Cool Whip
- You would use any of the words to describe the way you feel: bloated, ballooned, or blimpy
- Your mother feels compelled to tell everyone that you’re big boned
- You find yourself licking out any form of food container
- You eat leftovers…on Thanksgiving
The following two tabs change content below.
I’m married to Jen, and I have three kids. I know a lot about Star Wars, and I live in a van down by the river. I’ve also written a number of books, which people seem to like.
Latest posts by Stephen Altrogge (see all)
- Five Signs You Were Definitely A Hardcore Church Kid - January 28, 2015
- We’re Asking The Wrong Question When We Go To Church - January 26, 2015
- Ask Celebrity Pastor: How Do I Energize My Dead Worship Service? - January 21, 2015