Free Scripture Memory Song

In a previous post I said that we would be giving away some scripture memory songs to help you grow in memorizing scripture. Today we’re making good on our promise and giving away another scripture song. Today’s verse is Psalm 30:4-5.

Click here to download the song.

We would like to give this away to as many people as possible, so please pass the word around!

13 Comments

• RC says:

Awesome. Thank you for the free song. I for one need to really focus on Scripture memorization. Your song will be my beginning point in 2008. Thanks again.

• Anja L says:

Thank you! I enjoyed the one of 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 very much, I listened to that song more than any other over the past few weeks. This will probably be my new favorite :)

• Stephen Altrogge says:

Anja,I'm glad the song helped you! I hope that this one helps you hide God's word away in your heart…

• Stephen Altrogge says:

RC,

You’re welcome. I really hope that these songs help you grow in memorization of scripture. They’ve certainly helped me…

• jazzyjkd says:

Thank you so much for serving the Body of Christ in this way. What a gift to be able to aid others in treasuring up God's Word in our hearts! May God richly bless you in your efforts to glorify our great God and Savior!Have you produced an album of songs to aid in Scripture memorization? Or is this something in the works?Again, may the God of grace shower His blessings upon you.

• Stephen Altrogge says:

jazzyjkd,My dad has actually produced seven albums like this, all of which can be found at http://www.forevergratefulmusic.com

• laurel says:

Wow, I love this! I think my children will really like them too. Thank you so much. We love RUF (Reformed University Fellowship) cd’s…many old hymns put to new tunes. But we don’t have any music that we listen to regularly that is straight scripture. Thanks!

• Stephen Altrogge says:

laurel,

I’m glad you like it! Look for more to come…

• RC says:

In your opinion which album is the best of the seven your dad produced?

• Stephen Altrogge says:

RC,Wow, that's a really difficult question. I know this is going to sound like a cop out answer but I honestly don't know. I haven't really done a comparison of them.Sorry! They're all good…

• Des says:

Thank you for the blessing. I have the two Scripture songs on my iPod and I find myself listening to them often. GOD bless.

• Jonas says:

Thanks! blessings from Europe!

• maria says:

Loved the song…it is exactly what I am looking for to play in the car with the kids. We will all memorize many scriptures…I will by an album or two!