Can you capture the incredible omniscience of God in 140 characters or less? It’s like trying to empty the ocean with a teaspoon! But give it a shot. It will force you to be concise and precise in your doctrine. It’s called Twitter Doctrine.
So here?s how it works:
- Today?s doctrine is THE OMNISCIENCE OF GOD.
- If you use Twitter, post a Tweet that explains this glorious doctrine. Put the tag #systheol on the Tweet so others can find it.
- If you don?t use Twitter, leave a comment explaining God?s omniscience in 140 characters or less.
- You can find all the responses by clicking here.
- Spread the word by hitting the ReTweet button at the bottom of this post.
Let?s do it.
Latest posts by Stephen Altrogge (see all)
- Five Signs You Were Definitely A Hardcore Church Kid - January 28, 2015
- We’re Asking The Wrong Question When We Go To Church - January 26, 2015
- Ask Celebrity Pastor: How Do I Energize My Dead Worship Service? - January 21, 2015