Or as it is now called Administrative Professionals Day.
At our church we have the 4 greatest secretaries in the world – Kathie, Madonna, Susan and Carolyn.? Here’s why they are so great.? They are:
- Always joyful – they consistently radiate the joy of the Lord.
- Warm and friendly – they are wonderful representatives of Christ and our church and make every visitor to the office feel welcome, from children to the copier repair man.
- Servants – I have never once heard one of them complain or grumble, no matter what we pastors ask them to do, even if it’s something as menial as running out to get us some sourdough pretzels while we’re meeting.? (We don’t do this very often and when we do we always ask really nicely and promise them things like extra vacation time.? Of course we never give it to them).
- Diligent and hard working – they go far beyond what the job requires, and are happy to do so.
- Patient and long-suffering.? Mostly with me.
Praise God for secretaries serving unnoticed behind the scenes, advancing the gospel, using their gifts, serving their pastors and churches and bringing glory to the name of Jesus.
Thank your Secretary or Administrative Professional today.? Do something nice for them.? Stop by your church and thank her, or send her an email and let her know you appreciate all she does for the church and the Lord.
Want A Free Book?!?
We'd love to give you the book Praying The Promises for free! It will walk you through God's promises and how to pray them. Just sign up below to get your copy IMMEDIATELY! It's like Christmas!