Here’s what has caught my eye recently…
- I just finished the book Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand. It was one of the best books I’ve read in a while, and I really, really recommend it. I also just finished Endgame: Bobby Fischer’s Remarkable Rise and Fall – from America’s Brightest Prodigy to the Edge of Madness by Frank Brady. Again, I recommend it highly.
- Have you ever wanted to write a manifesto? Here’s a funny description of how to do it.
- Crossway Books is giving away a free e-book called “The Sword”. Details here.
- This is pretty dorky, but as a writer, I’ve always wanted a writer’s hut. Like these.
The following two tabs change content below.
I’m married to Jen, and I have three kids. I know a lot about Star Wars, and I live in a van down by the river. I’ve also written a number of books, which people seem to like.
Latest posts by Stephen Altrogge (see all)
- Five Signs You Were Definitely A Hardcore Church Kid - January 28, 2015
- We’re Asking The Wrong Question When We Go To Church - January 26, 2015
- Ask Celebrity Pastor: How Do I Energize My Dead Worship Service? - January 21, 2015