Okay, I had this brain flash. I love helping people be creative. I love helping people overcome their fears and get a project started. I love helping people take something boring and turn it into something creative. So I want to do that. I want to get a bunch of us together online and talk about how we can be more creative.
So here’s what I’m going to do. On Saturday, July 14th, at 12pm EST, I’m going to do my first ever, online virtual creative coaching session. Using Skype (or some other tool), we’re going to talk about creativity, and what keeps us from being creative. We’re going to talk about using our creative gifts for the glory of God. We’re going to talk about songwriting and novel writing and gardening and sewing and all other creative endeavors. I want to help you get moving, get going, get creating for the glory of God.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to overcome the fear and actually get started.
- How to keep going in the face of resistance.
- How to finally finish that project that.
I want to help you become a creative ninja.
Now here’s the thing: I can’t do this for free. I wish I could, but I’m not that rich. So I’m going to set the participation price at $50 and I’m only going to accept 10 people for this first session.
If more people sign up, I’ll do additional sessions based on a first come, first serve basis.
Are you excited about this? I hope you are, because I am! I can’t wait to get talking to you guys!
If you want to sign up, click on the button below:
Latest posts by Stephen Altrogge (see all)
- Ask Celebrity Pastor: How Do I Energize My Dead Worship Service? - January 21, 2015
- How Much Of My Money/Time/Stuff Do I Need To Give To God? - January 21, 2015
- A Solid Worldview Won’t Save My Kids - January 19, 2015