Happy Thanksgiving and we hope you don’t hear any of these things tomorrow.
- Honey where’s the fire extinguisher?
- Oh I forgot to tell you, I invited my cousin Eddie and his wife and their 18 children. ?And they’ll be here in an hour…
- Honey I need the fire extinguisher like now…
- Was I supposed to take this little bag out of the turkey before I cooked it?
- Honey did I tell you that my cousin Eddie and his wife and 18 children are all vegetarians, celiacs, lactose intolerant and don’t eat any corn products?
- Can we please open some windows so the smoke alarm will shut off?
- Daddy, what’s wrong with Sparky? He just went and laid on his side after I gave him the turkey carcass.
- Sorry honey, all we have is decaf (this is definitely the worst thing to hear)…
- Dad, there are some people at the front door dressed up like pilgrims and Indians and they want to sing to you…
- I think this turkey will be okay once I wipe the fire extinguisher foam off…
- Hey kids, I read that the Pilgrims probably didn’t even have turkey on the first Thanksgiving so we’re having something authentic ? woodchuck!
- And thank you for this food, and thank you that I lost my job yesterday ? oh honey, sorry but I forgot to mention that to you?
- I didn’t have quite enough pumpkin pie filling so I mixed in some ground-up jalapenos….
- Don’t worry honey. ?Even though I burned the turkey we have something just as good – Boca Burgers!
- Hey Dad, this is great! ?Can we go out to a restaurant with Uncle Eddie and all our cousins every Thanksgiving?
Any more you’d add? ?Have a great day!