Happy Thanksgiving and we hope you don’t hear any of these things tomorrow.
- Honey where’s the fire extinguisher?
- Oh I forgot to tell you, I invited my cousin Eddie and his wife and their 18 children. ?And they’ll be here in an hour…
- Honey I need the fire extinguisher like now…
- Was I supposed to take this little bag out of the turkey before I cooked it?
- Honey did I tell you that my cousin Eddie and his wife and 18 children are all vegetarians, celiacs, lactose intolerant and don’t eat any corn products?
- Can we please open some windows so the smoke alarm will shut off?
- Daddy, what’s wrong with Sparky? He just went and laid on his side after I gave him the turkey carcass.
- Sorry honey, all we have is decaf (this is definitely the worst thing to hear)…
- Dad, there are some people at the front door dressed up like pilgrims and Indians and they want to sing to you…
- I think this turkey will be okay once I wipe the fire extinguisher foam off…
- Hey kids, I read that the Pilgrims probably didn’t even have turkey on the first Thanksgiving so we’re having something authentic ? woodchuck!
- And thank you for this food, and thank you that I lost my job yesterday ? oh honey, sorry but I forgot to mention that to you?
- I didn’t have quite enough pumpkin pie filling so I mixed in some ground-up jalapenos….
- Don’t worry honey. ?Even though I burned the turkey we have something just as good – Boca Burgers!
- Hey Dad, this is great! ?Can we go out to a restaurant with Uncle Eddie and all our cousins every Thanksgiving?
Any more you’d add? ?Have a great day!
Want A Free Book?!?
We'd love to give you the book Praying The Promises for free! It will walk you through God's promises and how to pray them. Just sign up below to get your copy IMMEDIATELY! It's like Christmas!