It’s Independence Day, and you need something to take your celebrations from mediocre to mediawesome. How about a new episode of The Happy Rant? That should hit the spot.
In this episode, Barnabas, Ted, and I, talk about:
- Why the heck there are so many different “Study Bibles” (see recently released Duck Dynasty Study Bible).
- John Piper is going to be going on tour with Lecrae. If we could go on tour with anyone, who would it be?
- Do evangelicals actually promote bad books by getting so worked up about them (see Rob Bell)?
- Is the World Cup getting shoved down our throats more than normal this year? And should soccer be considered an American sport?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Listen to the podcast on iTunes.
- Kindly leave us a rating (it helps with our iTunes ranking).
- If you don’t use iTunes, you can listen to the podcast over on our podcast page.