It’s time for a new episode of The Happy Rant. As usual, we manage to be slightly funny, slightly annoying, partially offensive, and mostly uninformed. In this episode, we cheerfully rant about:
- The young earth / old earth debate. Is this argument really a hill we want to die on? How do we talk to our kids about evolution versus creation?
- The Black Friday phenomenon. Why the heck do all these crazy people fight to get $50 off a television?
- The onslaught of the Christmas season. I get particularly cranky during this section.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the podcast on iTunes.
- Leave us a five star rating (it would really help if you did this).
- If you don’t use iTunes, listen with the player below.