It’s time for another episode of The Happy Rant! In this episode, Barnabas, Ted, and I cheerfully rant about:
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of making New Year’s Resolutions.
- Our favorite books and music of 2014.
- The intrigue of Jim Harbaugh leaving a very successful program and going to Michigan.
In order to get the goodness, you need to:
- Download the podcast in iTunes.
- Kindly leave us a rating (seriously, all you have to do is click).
- Listen in the player below if you don’t use iTunes.