A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Here’s a pretty cool map of the U.S. according the most famous brand from each state. Most surprising: Alabama. Least surprising: California. Most embarrassing: South Carolina.
- 22 pictures of very small children with very large dogs. Nobody would try this with cats. Not if they value the lives of their children.
- As a writer this amuses me to no end. It’s a book of tweets by people claiming to be working on their novel and it’s creatively titled Working on My Novel. Hilarious with a dash of inspiring.
- I love the Irish accent. I wish I had one, just not one as strong as this young man’s. Is he even speaking English?
- Jim Carrey’s SNL commercial imitating Matthew McConaughey was hilarious. But I think the fact that a parrot can imitate him is even funnier.