If you haven’t noticed, I’ve been in podcast creation mode. Well, I’m at it again.
One of the things that always inspires me to be creative is to listen to other creative people talk about their creative processes. So I decided to create a podcast that allowed me to do just that. I call it “The Creators”, and I already have a great lineup of episodes for the upcoming season.
This podcast isn’t just for artsy fartsy types. It’s for EVERYONE who wants to grow in creativity.
In this first episode, I talk to my friend Tim Challies, who is one of the most creative guys I know. Tim and I talk about:
- Why he is so obsessive about blogging every single day.
- How he comes up with new blog post ideas every day.
- Why clickbait is bad…and good…and everything in between.
- How Tim jumpstarts himself when he gets creatively stuck.
- Whether he or Don Carson would win in a knife fight.
I want to ask two favors of you.
- After you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please leave a rating if you like it. That really helps.
- Share the word on Facebook and/or Twitter.