This week Michael Jordan turned 53, so in honor of the GOAT’s birthday I present you an all MJ all the time links post. Starting with his college career and ending with a pile of rarely seen highlights I simply encourage you to feast your eyes and try to stay in your seats. If you want an impeccably written and compelling biography of MJ pick up Roland Lazenby’s Michael Jordan: The Life. It is phenomenal.
- It all started as a Tar Heel, and fittingly North Carolina played Duke this week in what might be college basketball’s greatest rivalry. Here are Jordan’s best plays against Duke.
- In his first NBA game he sure didn’t look like a rookie.
- Nor did he look rookieish the rest of his rookie year.
- Michael Jordan’s best dunks. That baseline spin on the Knicks to flush it on Ewing is still my favorite.
- Most basketball fans have seen most of Jordan’s best plays, but this montage of insane highlights from mundane regular season games is chock full of GOATness.