In this episode of the Happy Rant Ted Kluck and Barnabas Piper rant about the following while Ronnie grinds away on the C- conference tour.
- Don’t know if you heard, but D.C. Talk, that legendary CCM group, has announced a comeback . . . cruise. So of *course* we ranted about it.
- What’s the deal with trigger warnings that ridiculous amount of sensitivity and thin skin that demands them? How does Ted handle this as a professor?
- Are some email sign-offs more holy than others? Why do some people drop a Sola Fide in there while others only use “blessings”?
This week we are sponsored by LifeWay Leadership’s Pipeline Conference. Pipeline is a fantastic opportunity for you and your church leadership team to learn from Thom Rainer, Paul Tripp, Carey Nieuwhof, Eric Geiger, Trip Lee, and more about building a leadership pipeline – developing leaders at every level – for your church. It’s October 13-14 in Nashville. Barnabas is one of the planners and hosts. You should be there, or at least tell your church staff.
And like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound
listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.