In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas rant about the following pressing and timely subjects:
- Donald Trump’s board of “evangelical advisors” and what significance they have
- The Cleveland Cavaliers break a curse, celebrate in odd ways, and leave Lebron with what legacy exactly?
- Are iPod sermons good for listeners or unhelpful?
We’d like to thank our sponsor, Olive Tree, this week. Olive Tree offers comprehensive and convenient Bible Study Software as well as a massive library of Christian books. Their apps for all mobile devices are clean and convenient. It is an incredible way to do in-depth study, compile all your notes and highlights, compare texts, open study materials and scripture side-by-side, and work in the original biblical languages. Or you can simply read your favorite Christian authors like Ted or Barnabas. They have a special offer for Happy Rant listeners too. If you use the code RANT at checkout you can get a 20% discount on whatever your purchase through July 31.
Like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.