In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted Kluck, Barnabas Piper, and Ronnie Martin riff on the following.
- What is the ongoing fascination with shows like The Bachelor or The Bachelorette? Is it hate watching? Is it genuine interest?
- How do each of the hosts write a book? Where do they get their ideas? What does the process look like?
- What is the ever loving deal with fictional Calvinist characters on social media?
We’d like to thank Moody publishers for sponsoring us. They would like to call attention to Life in Community by Dustin Willis. This book explores how the gospel is incomplete when lived out on our own but displayed powerfully when lived out in community. Hospitality, forgiveness, conflict resolution, burden bearing and more are all on display when we share life with others and Willis gives practical instruction on how to do this. Life in Community also includes a 6-week study for groups.
Like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.