In the first episode of what promises (we hope) to be a better year than last Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas discuss the following:
- Trips to Israel
- Jon Acuff’s Tweet about Pastors’ Kids leaving the faith because of too many Christmas services
- 2016 and people’s overwrought reactions to it
- Various and sundry other wanderings
Thanks to our sponsor, Logos 7, newly released in late 2016. If you are a pastor, teacher, or student check out this Bible Study resource software.
As usual we are immensely grateful to Resonate Recordings for doing all our mastering and editing. They make three audio hacks listenable. If you are looking for podcasting services head to ResonateRecordings.com and see what they offer.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.
Want A Free Book?!?
We'd love to give you the book Praying The Promises for free! It will walk you through God's promises and how to pray them. Just sign up below to get your copy IMMEDIATELY! It's like Christmas!