Time for another episode of “Only The Good Stuff”, a podcast that features zero grumbling, zero complaining, and only a focus on the absolutely good gifts that God has given us.
In this episode, Jackie Hill Perry and I discuss:
- The show The People Vs. O.J. Simpson
- Seriously good food and how to become a foodie
- The beauty of community
- Southwest priority boarding
- Being an Instagram artist
- And more!
A big thanks to the guys at Resonate Recordings for making the audio sound pristine. AND…if you tell them that Only The Good Stuff sent you, they’ll knock $100 off your first invoice!
To listen to the podcast:
- Go to iTunes or Google Play and SUBSCRIBE to the podcast.
- Or listen using the player below.
- Also, could you leave me a review? It seriously helps!
Want A Free Book?!?
We'd love to give you the book Praying The Promises for free! It will walk you through God's promises and how to pray them. Just sign up below to get your copy IMMEDIATELY! It's like Christmas!