In this special, mid-week release, Ted and Barnabas are sans Ronnie since he abhors sports. In this episode they discuss the upcoming Super Bowl with an emphasis on the following:
- Barnabas’s tortured history with the Atlanta Falcons
- Favorite players on each team to watch, non-star edition
- Why people do, but shouldn’t, hate the Patriots
- Coaching matchups – Shanahan’s offensive genius vs. Belichick’s matchup genius
- Picks for the game
As usual we are immensely grateful to Resonate Recordings for doing all our mastering and editing. They make three audio hacks listenable. If you are looking for podcasting services head to ResonateRecordings.com and see what they offer.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.
Want A Free Book?!?
We'd love to give you the book Praying The Promises for free! It will walk you through God's promises and how to pray them. Just sign up below to get your copy IMMEDIATELY! It's like Christmas!