Time for another episode of “Only The Good Stuff”, a podcast that features zero grumbling, zero complaining, and only a focus on the absolutely good gifts that God has given us.
In this episode, I sat down with the Pope of blogging, Tim Challies! We discuss:
- Video games like Overwatch and Civilization
- The joy of marriage and why his wife hates poetry
- Why he starts every day at 7:47
- Why he likes bad coffee
- Whether he’s too old to see a Switchfoot concert
- And more!
And, of COURSE, we’re doing another giveaway. We’re giving away two copies of Tim’s book Visual Theology, which teaches people key doctrines of faith in a visually gorgeous way.
To win, follow these simple steps:
- Go to iTunes or Google Play and SUBSCRIBE to the podcast. If you’ve already done this, skip to step #2.
- Go to THIS page and enter your name and email address.
Also, PLEASE do me a favor and leave a review on iTunes. It helps! I will love you in a Platonic way forever!
Enjoy the show!
Want A Free Book?!?
We'd love to give you the book Praying The Promises for free! It will walk you through God's promises and how to pray them. Just sign up below to get your copy IMMEDIATELY! It's like Christmas!