In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas rant about two very pressing topics (along with their usual tangents)
- What does “redemptive” mean when people use it in talking about art?
- Has “redemptive” achieved the same level as “gospel” in terms of religious terms without meaning?
- Would Spurgeon have been a famous preacher without his beard?
As usual we are immensely grateful to Resonate Recordings for doing all our mastering and editing. They make three audio hacks listenable. If you are looking for podcasting services head to ResonateRecordings.com and see what they offer.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.
Want A Free Book?!?
We'd love to give you the book Praying The Promises for free! It will walk you through God's promises and how to pray them. Just sign up below to get your copy IMMEDIATELY! It's like Christmas!