In this episode of The Happy Rant Podcast Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas hit on their favorite subjects – Evangelical controversies and conferences.
- Barnabas gives a recap of two of the weirdest Christian conferences
- Why do Christians insist on being the best marketing vehicle for things they hate . . . like The Shack?
- Is it really a big deal that there is, apparently, a gay character in the new Beauty and the Beast movie?
- And how is that any different than the cartoon?
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.
Want A Free Book?!?
We'd love to give you the book Praying The Promises for free! It will walk you through God's promises and how to pray them. Just sign up below to get your copy IMMEDIATELY! It's like Christmas!