In this week’s episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Barnabas, and Ronnie touch on the most pressing and contentious issues of the week. They even battle through bad hotel wi-fi connections because Ted is big time and traveling to exotic places, like Ohio.
- United Airline’s treatment of passengers, particularly their unique way of “reaccommodating” passengers forcefully
- Our worst travel experiences
- Why Hitler should just never be brought into public discourse or compared to anyone ever anywhere
- Easter Plans and eggstravaganzas
Our show this week is sponsored by Nav Press and their new book Words From The Hill by Stu Garrard. It is an invitation into the beatitudes and shares stories about how these teachings of Jesus have shaped the lives and faith of believers facing trials and persecution around the world.
Visit HappyRantPodcast.com to learn more about the podcast, order our signature coffee roast, and get some sweet mugs from Missional Wear to drink from.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.
Want A Free Book?!?
We'd love to give you the book Praying The Promises for free! It will walk you through God's promises and how to pray them. Just sign up below to get your copy IMMEDIATELY! It's like Christmas!