A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Alex Cornell is a photographer who took a trip to Antarctica last year where he took some stunning photos, including several of a flipped iceberg. You;re used to seeing white snow and ice, but this is like an enormous sapphire. It is beautiful.
- For the past several years three brothers from the Twin Cities have made giant snow sculptures in their front yard. This year is an enormous (and I do mean enormous) sea turtle.
- But really, enough about ice and snow. It needs to be summer and soon which means it’s almost my favorite time of year: Sandlot season! Here are 19 things you might not know about this film classic.
- I started high school in 1998, so this video of just about every major pop culture event from that year is one big nostalgic trip. Man, the 90’s were fantastic.
- Speaking of the 90’s, this dad (like middle aged, typical, flannel pajama wearing dad) puts on quite a display of dance moves from that decade. Well done, old man. Well done.