A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Every coach at every level, but especially the little league level, would like to not only hang this sign up, but mail it to every parent.
- Now HERE are some Christmas cards and ornaments I can get behind, featuring famous TV and movie characters.
- Being a dad is awesome and challenging, and, as extraordinary as these 21 dads seem for their efforts, every decent father of small children has done at least some of these things.
- Garth Brooks is a mega super music star, but apparently he just recently got on Facebook. Given the creepiness of his intro video, I’m not sure that’s a good thing.
- Bill Burr loves Thanksgiving, but hates Black Friday. As he puts it, “Nothing in Walmart is worth getting trampled for.”