Time for another episode of “Only The Good Stuff”, a podcast that features zero grumbling, zero complaining, and only a focus on the absolutely good gifts that God has given us.
In this episode, I sat down with the Pope of blogging, Tim Challies! We discuss:
- Video games like Overwatch and Civilization
- The joy of marriage and why his wife hates poetry
- Why he starts every day at 7:47
- Why he likes bad coffee
- Whether he’s too old to see a Switchfoot concert
- And more!
And, of COURSE, we’re doing another giveaway. We’re giving away two copies of Tim’s book Visual Theology, which teaches people key doctrines of faith in a visually gorgeous way.
To win, follow these simple steps:
- Go to iTunes or Google Play and SUBSCRIBE to the podcast. If you’ve already done this, skip to step #2.
- Go to THIS page and enter your name and email address.
Also, PLEASE do me a favor and leave a review on iTunes. It helps! I will love you in a Platonic way forever!
Enjoy the show!